Morning lovelies! Just a quick note to let you know that GroupOn have launched an offer today allowing you to get £20 to spend at Asos for just £9!
The offer is live until the early hours of tomorrow (Thursday) morning and if you're interested in taking it up you can find the details here - just to be 100% transparent, by visiting the site via this link I will receive a £6 referral fee if you end up buying anything so thank you in advance :)
The small print of the offer as shown on the GroupOn site is as follows....
- Expires 10 April 2011
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift.
- Minimum basket spend of £21 required (i.e. £20 Groupon voucher must be supplemented by an additional spend of £1).
- Not valid on sale items and ASOS Marketplace.
- 50,000 Groupons available.
- Refunds will be based on amount paid not ASOS R.R.P.
- Purchased item can only be exchanged for an additional size; exchange for alternative item not available.
Enjoy if you do decide to buy! I'm going to snap it up and put it towards the tea dress I was lusting after in this post :)
Until next time,