Sunday 3 October 2010

Hauled: NYX Cosmetics

Last week I received my first NYX delivery from the fab Joy's Cosmetics ebay store. Here's what I ordered (with prices)..

♥     Round lipstick in B52, Thalia and Tea Rose (£4.40 for all 3)
♥     Rouge Cream Blush in Rose Petal (£3.47)
♥     Small Concealer Brush (£2.52)
♥     Concealer in a Jar in Beige (£2.50)

Joy (am assuming that's her actual name!) also threw in a Lipliner Pencil in Deep Purple. I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to wear it - the colour is as full-on as the name suggests - but hey, it was free so I'm not complaining!

Delivery was £7.20 from the US and my order arrived in about 10 days (which isn't too bad considering it had to cross the Atlantic to get here). Each item was safely contained in bubble wrap and check out the cute little stickers.....


I'm a total sucker for quirky packaging! And here they are in their full unbubbled glory..... 


I won't spend any time swatching the lippies as there are already tons of fabulous posts about them in existence (I know, I know I'm massively late on the uptake!) but will review the other bits soon. Am particularly excited to see how concealer in a jar stacks up against my faithful Mac Studio Sculpt given the £10 price difference  :)

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment