Wednesday 6 April 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 5 & 6

05 – A day in the life, photographs taken throughout your day

The drive to work...grim weather :(



Breakfast...raisin granola and a lovely cuppa


My desk :)


A lunch-hour jaunt to Primark


Mid afternoon nibbles from my latest graze delivery


Stopped by M&S after work to grab dinner & got distracted by the cutest Easter egg ever!


Evening walkies



06 – A photograph of a hairstyle you'd like to have


I love Nicole Ritchie's cut in this pic but my hairline is too far forward for a lovely deep, sweeping fringe like this and I hate to think how much bleach I'd need to get my hair this colour!

Whose hair gives you follicle envy?

Until tomorrow,

2 comments:

  1. Nom Pistachios yummy! and that is one cute easter egg even though I'm not a big fan of Hello kitty. Love nicole ritchie's hairstyle I think tat would take a lot of time styling :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these Graze boxes, they're so cool haha I want one! :)
    And Nicole Ritchie's hair looks really lovely there xxx

    maybe check out my giveaway at :) -
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete