Monday 28 March 2011

This week I've been....

The range of t-shirts that Antoni & Alison have designed for Uniqlo. You can check the full range out here but these are a few of my fave designs from the collection...



I was greeted by this when I opened my make up bag this morning....


The actual sight that awaited me was even worse as the eyeshadow had fallen out of the pan too and was perilously close to crumbling into dust! I've managed to squidge it back in without it breaking up but am still a bit narked - especially given the price of this compact :(

Just one beauty purchase to report this week - Max Factor's new False Lash Effect Fusion mascara. Review to follow soon... :)



Up a parcel to send to the fabulous Give & Make Up. In case you've not heard of them they're a newly formed non-profit initiative who collect donations of cosmetics and toiletries and distribute them to women across the UK whose current circumstances mean that can’t afford these little luxuries that most of us take for granted. I've added a link to their site on my sidebar so be sure to check it out and quickly! This is a fabulous cause and your donations however small will be greatly received.

I've recently been feeling like I need to learn something new. I'm not sure about you but I go through cycles of feeling mentally restless & wanting to try out a new skill. I completed a masters degree last year and vowed that my studying days were over FOREVER but less than 12 months later I've been bitten by the learning bug again. I've no idea what it is I want to do so I'm going to indulge in some web research and see what jumps out at me!

Source
Until next week,



3 comments:

  1. i love your "this week" posts:)! good luck with whatever you start to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that feeling where I really want to get back to school towards the end of summer holidays when I'm fed up of not doing anything lol :) we have three months of summer holidays here which is great but get so boring after a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ shanice - thank you! still not sure what it is yet! :)

    @ Carla ooh 3 month holidays do sound nice, I'd end up spending a fortune though to keep myself entertained!

    ReplyDelete