Monday 3 January 2011

Reviewed: Esprit Styling Lipgloss in Exquisite Beige

What they say....

"Smooth light texture, makes the lips look fuller, hydrates, up to 6 hours of high-gloss and full looking lips"

What I say....

I picked this lipgloss up in a pharmacy in Cologne whilst the boyf and I were on a recent trip to visit the Christmas markets. I had no idea that Esprit made cosmetics but its not a brand I'm that familiar with so maybe they do and I just haven't noticed.


Packaging  
The outer packaging is fairly plain and functional but what I love most about this gloss is the applicator which is a brush rather than a sponge/doe-foot. Like many, I find that doe-foot wands retain more product than they transfer to your lips but this applicator allows you to get a nice generous layer out of the tube and onto your mush! 


Product 
Exquisite Beige is a lovely nude pink with a teeny amount of fine glitter...for me its a true, my-lips-but-better colour. Texture wise the gloss isn't overly sticky, it lasts reasonably well but way off the 6 hours Esprit suggest. (On that note is anyone else just bored of outlandish product claims!? Yes this gloss would probably last for 6 hours....if I didn't eat, drink or even speak! Rant over....



Price Can't quite remember but think it may have been around the 7 euros mark

Would I repurchase? I would if I could but a quick scan on google reveals that Esprit don't sell their cosmetics online :(


Would I recommend? Definitely a brand to look out for if you happen to be on holiday in Germany or know someone out there who can pick one up for you!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment