Thursday 21 April 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 21

21 – A photograph of the part of you that you dislike the most



I really struggled to hit the publish post button today as my teeth are a part of my body that I'm really self-conscious about. As you can see from the pic my front teeth are pretty crooked due to me having too many for the size of my mouth! (they removed 4 of them when I was younger but they're still cosy-ing up at the front there!) One of my front teeth also has a white mark called a hypoplasia on it where it was damaged whilst forming in my my gum. I've been contemplating with the idea of getting a brace fitted for years but always talk myself out of it so for now this grill (as American lovelies may call it!) is here to stay!

Until tomorrow,

3 comments:

  1. You have such white teeth & a lovely smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg but you have such lovely white teeth I wished mine were that white!

    I had really bad crooked teeth and was so self-conscious about it that I decided to get braces fitted at a very late age I was 17. It is painful and uncomfortable but it is totally worth it! I don't regret having them done! Now I was planning on getting whitening but my dentist put me off because I have really sensitive teeth :( X

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ KylieDee - thank you! It's so hard to ignore the good points and only see the bad :)

    @ Carla well done you for taking the plunge and getting a brace :) I know I just need to suck it up and get one cos the older I get the more of a scaredy cat I become!

    ReplyDelete