Friday 11 February 2011

Fab Boots 17 Competition!!!

I was just having a quick peruse of the Boots website and came across a competition they're running where you can win every single item from the 17 make up range!




All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is leave a review of any 17 product on the site - every review counts as a separate entry. I'll be popping a review on there for my fave 17 item - their solo eyeshadow in Mardi Gras which for such a low priced shadow its amazingly pigmented and blends like a dream. Its also (in my opinion) a pretty reasonable dupe for Mac's Satin Taupe and I find myself reaching for it all the time.

You can find more details on the competiion here. Every review will also get you an entry into a further prize draw to win a 17 goody bag which will include their Wild Curls Mascara, Fast Finish Nail Polish and Sheer Moisture Foundation and more.

Good luck if you decide to enter!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment